About Gull Lake Partnership
A Few Guidelines...
We serve grades 1-12
You must come directly from homeschooling, live in Gull Lake School District, Kalamazoo County, or school district in the contiguous counties of, VanBuren, St. Joseph, Allegan, Barry, and Calhoun.
Home schooled children MAY NOT take core classes
Not to exceed five (5) total classes
Must attend two (2) Count Days per year. One the first Wednesday in October and the other, on the second Wednesday in February.
Offering the "any's" classes at the partnership may offer many styles of delivering information. Our teachers are taking avantage of "any time, any place, any way, any pace by using a virtual delivery platform.
Our general guidelines are the things that we need you, as a part of the partnershp, to do.
attend your courses on a regular basis
complete the courses you select
extend the courtesy to let your instructor know if you will be absent
evaluate early whether a course is a fit for your child - changes need to be requested in writing and prior to Count Day
Dual Enrollment Guidelines
- The student must be enrolled in at least 1 concurrent course
- The student must be at least 14 years old.
- Gull Lake Community Schools will pay the amount allowed under the Post Secondary Options Act directly to the post secondary institution only. The student will be billed directly for any amount above what is allowed.
- The course must occur during the academic school year. Summer courses are the financial responsibility of the student.
- The cost of any tuition, fees, parking, books/supplies or other costs that are ABOVE the amount allowed under the Postsecondary Options Act are your responsibility and will not be paid by Gull Lake Schools.
- The student must attend and complete the course with a passing grade.
- The student must attend and complete their concurrent course.
Is there a limit to the number of classes a student can take?
Yes. - Students can take up to 5 courses The courses can be a combination of Partnership, Gull Lake traditional, dual enrollment, EFE/EFA, and Gull Lake virtual courses.